Obviously things are moving pretty fast. Before Governor Baker’s announcement we had decided to close our dining room and switch to takeout service only. We are ready to continue serving you in a safe and responsible way.
Place your order over the phone with a credit card and we will deliver to your car on Short Street. No cash, no signatures, no door handles.
We are of the belief that we can’t be too cautious or too clean. It’s for that reason that we will not be doing delivery at this time as it adds an extra link in the chain that we’re unable to control. We hope that you trust us to be diligent and mindful during this time. That trust feels personal to us and we’d like to keep it at all costs.
We will be opening an hour early; 4pm to 9pm for now.
Our public events are obviously canceled but we will still be serving burgers and fried chicken on the first and last Wednesdays of the month. You can pre-order via phone or email if you’re worried about our popular specials running out.
Let’s FLATTEN THE CURVE together!
-sincerely Short & Main
Wednesday March 25th Burger Night
Friday March 27th Steve Lacey Record Release
Saturday March 28th GIRL lbgtq dance party
Wednesday April 1st Fried Chicken from Green Circle Farm
This has been an unprecedented week and its only Tuesday! After a lot of thought and consulting our team we decided to open and serve our community as long as we are able.
At Cake Ann we have:
– Stepped up hand washing and continue to use all good health practices for safe food handling
– Removed our small seating and waiting area
– Clean the Point of sale after every customer interaction.
– Sanitize all surfaces and equipment on a continuous basis
– Serve coffee to limit cross contamination of equipment
We ask you to:
– You not travel if you and or your family is not well
– Please do not help yourself – we will help you.
– Be patient and realize that we are working in extraordinary times.
– Support your local businesses as you can
– Reschedule – not cancel your existing event.
I am working on online ordering and starting today we will accept prepaid orders that we will be delivered within a window of 4-6 PM in Rockport and Gloucester. We will continue to update you as more information becomes available.