This has been an unprecedented week and its only Tuesday! After a lot of thought and consulting our team we decided to open and serve our community as long as we are able.
At Cake Ann we have:
– Stepped up hand washing and continue to use all good health practices for safe food handling
– Removed our small seating and waiting area
– Clean the Point of sale after every customer interaction.
– Sanitize all surfaces and equipment on a continuous basis
– Serve coffee to limit cross contamination of equipment
We ask you to:
– You not travel if you and or your family is not well
– Please do not help yourself – we will help you.
– Be patient and realize that we are working in extraordinary times.
– Support your local businesses as you can
– Reschedule – not cancel your existing event.
I am working on online ordering and starting today we will accept prepaid orders that we will be delivered within a window of 4-6 PM in Rockport and Gloucester. We will continue to update you as more information becomes available.
Thank you very much –